Panoramic sea views, Luxury Villa , Manilva
The design of this villa is modern and fresh. The horizontal lines, parallel to the sea, create a symmetrical shape, while the vertical lines break and give movement to the villa.
Set on 2 levels, this spacious Costa del Sol villa is going to be built using only the finest materials throughout.Our in-house interior designers will work together with you to find the best choices in furniture and finishes. This luxury villa come with a large living room , a pool of 30 sqm, two terraces , one with 60 sqm, a second terrace with 28 sqm, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, on a 549 sqm land with a panoramic sea views.
• Downlight LED on ceilings; in bathrooms, kitchens and corridors.
• Cove lighting in the livingroom.
• Swimming pool with salt water system.
• Finished in white mosaic. Includes exterior shower.
• Grass seeds and automated irrigation systems.
• Alarm / Video intercom.
• Low and high units lacquered with fingerpull.
• Silestone worktop and splashback finished with porcelanic tile.
• Siemens appliances; vitroceramic, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge / freezer
• Ceiling extractor
• Washing machine/ dryer.
• Sanitary ROCA (or similar). Including Suspended hung toilets.
• Resine shower tray .
• Taps: Hansgrohe (or similar).
The beach , just one step away
Live comfortably, with amazing views overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and walking distance to the beach.
You will enjoy stunning views over the Mediterranean Sea towards North Africa. In and around Sotogrande you will find a harbour and delightful marina, chic restaurants, beach clubs, Spa, luxury shops and the most prestigious Golf Courses in a natural and exclusive environment.
Geteways with charm
With just a couple of hours you can experience dream escapes to charming cities such as Ronda, Granada, Seville and more.
If you love sports, you are in the right place! Enjoy practicing your favorite sports in a perfect setting! Sailing, playing
tennis, paddle, horseback riding, among others. But if you like more golf or polo, the reputation of the exclusive clubs of Sotogrande are recognized worldwide. Five golf courses are of the highest quality including the most famous spanish
clubs: Valderrama. The green acres of the Santa María Polo Club is accredited as one of the most famous polo club
internationally recognized by the elites of this sport.
ADVANTAGES OFF-PLAN PURCHASE
– Buy 40% below market price
– Possibility to change the internal distribution
– You can decide on the finishes
– We take care of the entire project to give you complete peace of mind
The applicable mandatory taxes are:
– On the plot: 21% V.A.T.
– On the cost of the building: 10% V.A.T.
* Development companies will NOT pay taxes on construction costs
NO ADDITIONAL FEES
There is no additional charge – everything is covered.
The quote we give you includes:
– All building permit fees
– First occupation permit
– Connections to utilities / final connection charges
– An independent quality control company
– Decennial insurance costs
– Laboratory tests
– Quantity monitors
– Health and safety supervision
– Architectural studies
The list goes on – and it’s all included
– Structure up to 10 years
– 3 years of installations
– Finishes 1 year